I hope they pick up Conan.
kills me. They have The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, South Park and Reno 911...excellent shows. But 90% of the time, they have some awful stand-up featured. It's mainly the Larry the Cable guy ****, with some Ron White **** and the rest of that terrible comedy team...then topped off with the Jeff Dunham garbage. They need to get some decent people with their stand-up, it's horrible.
I hope they pick up Conan.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
its not all bad stand up tho
aziz ansari's special was two weeks ago, and artie lang's was saturday.
I'd pay Comedy Central money if they gave Comedian Bob Marley his own show. That guy is one funny *******.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I agree with comedian Bob Marley,,can we add John Caponera?
When you become senile, you won't know it.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Yes, as long as one of the Comedy Central producers doesn't mix him up with John Caparulo. Caparulo is worse than Larry the Cable Guy in terms of getting really old, really fast.
Caponera's bit about Harry Caray is one of the funnier bits I've ever heard.
Speaking of Larry--before he created his character and went on stage as his real name, Dan Whitney--he had some really funny material. His act was kinda like Henny Youngman with all the one-liners and stuff. Had he stuck with that and not picked up the redneck gimmick, I think he would have still made it. He wouldn't be as well known as he is now, but he still would have been successful.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
It would really suck if Comedy Central got Conan. They are owned by Viacom, which owns MTV, Palladia, VH1, and CBS.... his show would tank... I hate to say, but he'll probably be on FOX..... nobody watches Fox.. but Fox would give him a free range, and Conan now has to invent all new characters and everything... no more Masturbating Bear![]()
Bookmarks